Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

2ne1,

Etude House Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Review

4/12/2012 08:52:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 1 Comments

Etude House Lip & Eye Makeup Remover
Have I ever mentioned I'm not really that much into make up except when I'm in cosplay? Well, yeah, believe it or not. I hate the preparation time and I have sensitive skin so I have just a few make up pieces and kits. It's fun being a girl and as much as I'd want to collect make up kits, I can't.

My skin doesn't keep them well lah~ Either I get too-irritated or develop rashes, or I can be on makeup for a while and then I get hives or something later and develop allergies, therefore, not being able to use them again.

I'm glad that so far, the Etude House brand has been friendly for my skin so I've collected a few pieces of it already, including a few make up kits and pieces, skin care, and other beauty products. This includes then my make up remover ... their Lip & Eye Makeup Remover.

Of course, if we took the time to prepare our faces with make up, we need to give time as well; enough for us to clean it up. Never ever sleep with make up on as that will double the process of skin ageing, right? So clean up or age up! And we all know that cleaning is twice the hassle. Better quality brands take harder to remover than to put on. Those can't be washed by water and soap alone so you really need a good quality make up remover to cast it off. And what else would you use than this one I've just tried and tested ... I mean not recently, but I really did and can prove it to yah ...

I honestly haven't bought one yet but because of the many other EH products I bought, I got like four (4) mini bottles of it already, for free. I haven't even totally consumed my first bottle hehe. But it sure did last a number of my make up routines and have easily helped me remove 'em all. I've attended a number of cosplay conventions and this one helped me in all of them. Follow my review after the cut ...

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!



---

Me with Regular Make Up
and my MAD by kidrobot Swatch watch :)
And a little 2NE1-ish look :p
My staple makeup set / regular make up look would have:
  • Etude House BB Cream
  • F21 Concealer
  • F21 Foundation Powder
  • Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner
  • Etude House Eyebrow Pencil
  • Fashion 21 Light Blush
  • Light Eyeshadow
  • False eyelashes
  • Etude House Nymph Aura Face Powder
  • Etude House Dear Darling Roll Roll Lip Gloss

This photo on the side is how I'd look with that set. This was taken after I had my mini shoot with VJ Chinno for Myx Daily Top 10 VXI guesting (^_^).

The Etude House lip & eye remover is easy to use and very skin friendly. I didn't develop any rashes at all when I use it. Their product is Alcohol-free and it's "ph balanced" so it helps preserve sensitive areas around the eyes and lips during makeup removal. It has Pansy and Iris extracts too. The scent doesn't smell like its full of chemicals that may harm your skin.


Etude House Lip & Eye Remover
It's effects are fast and smooth - fast enough to complete the removal process; plus, keeps your skin smooth as well. It doesn't have that "oily feel" or after-effect.


Like any make-up remover there is, you need to shake up the bottle. This mixes the watery part of it with the powder-blue oily part above (gee I can't be too technical with it coz I dunno exactly what those parts are really called haha). 

Once mixed, it's easy to use. Just dab it to a cotton pad or ball and gently tap them on your face where make up is on. Smoothly glide them (do not rub hard so as to avoid being harsh on your skin hehe) on your face and voila! Your make up is removed.


In this example, you'd see, I didn't take out my false eyelashes anymore. However, I was able to easily remove them using this make up remover. It's pretty strong on make up but not on the skin. It does leave my skin smooth and supple. No harsh chemicals nor residue!

With Etude House Nymph Aura
Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss
and yes ... super pout!
(YES I was over-acting duh!)
So after the eye make up that I've removed, you can see on this next photo how it easily took off the falsies. Look at my other eye with make up on. This was after a few dabs on the eyes to take 'em off. I didn't have to pull 'em off (which actually hurts my eyelids); they actually come off naturally. That part of our eyes is very sensitive so we really have to take extra care of it.

Next, I took off my lip gloss already. See the pouty lips? The overly-exposed super pouty lips? Yeah I know it's too much lah~ I was really over-acting it for the photo. LOL. With just this cotton ball, I was able to easily remove the oily lips. Of course, the color had to go and shimmer. It's not that hard to remove but knowing that Etude House products are really of good quality, it's not that kind of make up that easily comes off. The remover did the job quickly though, and very easily! Woot!

I honestly have used other brands before and what I don't like about them is that, they're too oily. I have to wash my face more to take out the oil. With this remover, it's not too oily at all. Not that I'm all-praise for it but it really does do the wonders needed to take out the make up w/o leaving your skin damp with oil. It's not too drippy at all as well. Unless I fill the cotton with the liquid of course, I guess it would really drip. LOL. But with just the right amount, it's gonna do the trick.

The product doesn't come off too heavily-priced as well. For just P198 for a 100ml bottle, it's very affordable already, and handy. It's not too big of a bottle, for you to need bigger make up bags just to fit it in. It's not too small as well for you to feel like it's a run for your money. It's just the right amount at the right size. Easy to grip and hold and hide in your kikay kit.

Etude House Lip & Eye Remover (sample size)
I'm satisfied with this product. Go give it a try and make it a routine. Of course, we always need to cleanse our face and no need to sleep with make up on; just because it's too-tiring to clean up. From now on, you don't need to get all lazy for that much make up to remove. All you need is this product and you will be able to clean up real quick! Girls, we can't be lazy for skin care ... and so do boys out there!

CHAI'S VERDICT: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5 Stars!!!)

Visit the following for more information:

Get your pink cards too! Inquire now from the nearest boutique shop! (^_^)

Chai

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thinking, paragraph is good,
    thats why i have read it completely

    Here is my web site ... weight loss tips []

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.