Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

advertorial,

Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test on September 15!

9/14/2012 05:43:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 8 Comments

Take a sumptuous Taste Test and savor the flavors at Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test on September 15!!!


Sugar, spice and everything nice! Foodies all over the metro, prepare yourselves for one exciting food trip coming to Rockwell this September!

Power Plant Mall, in partnership with the famous lifestyle blog, Our Awesome Planet and in cooperation with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews, present Rockwell’s 2nd Ultimate Taste Test to be held at the Rockwell Tent on September 15, 2012 from 11AM-9PM.

Now on its 10th year in the Ultimate Taste Test series by Our Awesome Planet, this event provides food enthusiasts all over the metro an opportunity to experience being a food critic for a day.

ROMWE--Latest High Street Fashion Online Store

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!



---


Watch out for premium New Zealand Natural Ice Cream for some all-natural dairy sweet treats and Everyday Mom’s hot-off-the-oven, homemade recipes. Moshi Moshi’s mod Japanese fast food offerings are intriguing with a Green Tea Kit Kat to go. Hillside Ranch meanwhile offers hearty family dinners and Chow Fun by Modern Chinese Bistro will surprise you with dishes like Beer Chicken, Sour Caramel Pork, Coffee Braised Beef or Dark Chocolate Buchi.


With the participation of these and otherhome-based food businesses, plus some of Power Plant Mall’s restaurants, foodies would definitely get a chance to try a variety of offerings.


The 2nd Ultimate Taste Test is Rockwell’s second partnership with Our Awesome Planet. With a ticket, foodies would be provided a wristband and a passport to enjoy a one-time sampling from all the participating food merchants. In line with this, foodies get to critic and rate the product on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the highest.


The Top 10 highest rating food merchants will be featured in Our Awesome Planet and will get other exciting prizes from Power Plant Mall.


What are you waiting for?


Buy your ticket to Rockwell’s 2nd Ultimate Taste Test at the North Court Concierge Desk, R1 Level of Power Plant Mall.

Tickets are sold at Php 585. Each ticket already comes with a free San Miguel Lifestyle Brews beer.

For more information/inquiries, please visit www.facebook.com/PowerPlantMall or call 898-1702 loc. 2015.



CONTACTS:

Rockwell Power Plant Mall:
Katherine Lim (02) 898-1702 local 2015 KatherineL@rockwell.com.ph




Larc& Asset PR:
Tessa Jazmines (0917) 526-1369 tessa@larcandasset.com
Ingrid Maravilla (0916) 584-5752 ingrid@larcandasset.com


See you there!



Chai

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. This looks great! I'm always up for a food fest but I don't think I have the time these days. Enjoy dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I love good food :-).


    Follow you now too :-).


    Happy weekend!
    Xohttp://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chai! looks so fun! anyway, Thank you so much! I'm actually loving mori girls now-a-days. heehee. OMG! May I see you friend's Mori shop? ☺


    xoxo,
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jasmin! There are more events soon! Stay tuned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weee! Thanks so much! Happy weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Yvee!

    Here's my friend's shop:

    http://www.facebook.com/shopforestale

    You can say Chai referred you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am super duper hungry right now and then I saw this post.. about a taste test and omg, this post made me hungrier I couldn't even describe how. -3-


    RE: Well, actually, my feelings weren't overwhelming when he was near to me to so I managed to speak words to him. I wouldn't able to make it up if my heart was beating so fast and I'm having thousands of emotions at once. I was kinda surprised I could be calm in front of him.. Poker face much. LOL. And yep, I won't copy homework anymore. i'll try not to sleep in the class. hehe!! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good girl! :) Haha!
    Enjoy the feelings! :) Go eat out with friends!

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.